Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you would have heard that Indie-rockers Alt-J are coming to town, right? Headlining tomorrow at the Emerge Music and Arts Festival in Bangalore and on the 1st of March in Gurgaon, fans are in for an aural feast with outfits like Rudimental, Daniel Waples featuring Thepetebox and local favorites, Parvaaz.
That's not all. Apart from the music, the Emerge Festival also promises visual delights in stage decoration by visual artist Shilo Shiv Suleman, and artwork exhibited around the venue by Cupick who are co-curating the pieces of art.
Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect to see at the venue tomorrow.
1. Ursa Major by Allison Weeks Thomas
2. The Middle of Nowhere by Alex G Griffiths
3. Colorful Animals iii by Martin Leon Barretto
4. Deep in the Forest by Robert Farkas
5. Robin Williams by Malvika Asher
6. Fearless by Vineeta Nair
7. A Traveling Cabinet of Curiousities by Richie Montgomery
9. Alt-J Tribute by RJ Artworks
10. Let’s Tessellate by Shreya Swamy
All these and more will be on sale on prints and t-shirts so be sure to stop by the Cupick stall at Emerge and get yourself some delectable art from around the world.
You can buy the prints them here.
Follow them here.
Photo credits: Cupick